
Hi Everyone,
Sunday evening and I still haven’t recovered from this mornings’ ride. One would think that with the amount of pills I slick I should actually be able to fly. Dalk moet ek alles weggooi dan sal ek beter doen. Who knows?
Great ride with many of us there and everyone that I spoke to enjoyed it tremendously.
I was very impressed with the Marshalling (didn’t you just love their outfits). All the intersections, robots, turning points etc were well manned. Accolades to the PPA. I really believe that they are trying to go the extra mile, and this bodes well for everyone. There were one or two falls, one happened just in front of me at the Merriman intersection, I hope they were not serious.
With regards to the morning training rides, it’s going pretty well. Good turnouts and much enthusiasm. Just be mindful (once again) that we are fast running out of daylight time so please DEM LIGHTS.
Good to see Paul Lewin back on the bike after his mishap several months ago on the Fransies Hoek railway line.
OK Week 2/6
Mon 5/2 REST
Tues 6/2 YZ 7 x 3min intervals plus 1 x w/up West Rd
Wed 7/2 Recovery ride 1 x hr LSD
Thur 8/2 BZ 5 x 6min intervals WW
Frid 9/2 REST
Sat 10/2 3/ hrs LSD/ fun ride
Sun 11/2 3/4hrs LSD/ fun ride
Enjoy,
ek

