SuperSport.com News | Cycling

Monday, February 26, 2007






Hello again,

There has to be a variation of this intro that is different and better.

By now u would have all noticed (those that don’t just delete the Buzz) that on the occasion I am pretty boring. The aim of this Buzz is not to compete with Cycling Mags and all the info that is available there, we are also a non profit setup so I DON’T go out of my way to sell anything, net seker maak almal verstaan.

However, we are step by slow step reaching a point that in time to come we will have our own BLOG, which I have told u all about and we will be able to communicate there. And of course, everyone can talk to us. (If I understand it properly). Won’t that be just great?

This past weeks’ training went off well with many a rider/cyclist getting some serious DOUBLE training sessions in. No place to hide u see I am like KILDARE—everywhere!!—that rhymes of hoe?

Sat saw the last League race take place in Wellington I think, no results for the Elites and Juniors etc or otherwise I am just too dof.
Be that as it may, I am led to believe that Wynand did very well in the u/16 group and RK got a second AGAIN. Maybe it’s better like that, less to pay out.

I am glad u asked how the Epic training is going. Quite a few of us are taking part as I’m sure u are aware of, but hell, dis moelik tyds gewys. Now I know why so many of some professions can take part and that is simply because they have the time to train and then of course there’s the BUCKS side of things.

When Erna told me that she had been successful in getting drawn, and the amount of money involved, I phoned at least 3 x lawyers to get advice and divorce proceedings going. Found out it would be cheaper to do the Epic.
But that’s only half the issue. On top of it all, sy ry my die hele d---se tyd weg. My ego guys my ego!!!!

Enough.

TAPER TIME:
Week 5/6

Mon 26/2 REST
Tues 27/2 YZ 8 x 3min intervals
Wed 28/2 Recovery ride small blade 1 hr
Thurs 1/3 BZ/Rabbit runs depending light
Frid 2/3 REST
Sat 3/3 3 hrs LSD
Sun 4/3 2/3 hrs LSD

Go Well

ek


Good day Erill

Since I recently bought myself a new Merida, I am selling my previous bike and will appreciate it if you could add the following bit of information at the bottom of your next e-mail to the group:

Raleigh RC3000 for sale, R2800, Full details on mybike.co.za, or contact Lize at 083 268 3477

Have a wonderful day!
Best regards
Lize vd Heever