
Hello everyone
Good riding weather over the weekend.
Saturday saw a good 30 riders tackling the road to Rooi Els. Nice sensible riding, so thanks to all.
Sunday saw John taking his group up the du Toit’s kloof pass. From reports all went well. (I think John has developed a masochistic affair with that road!)
Andre took his group on a more sane flat LSD of 120 km’s. Some of us joined them but broke away to just do the Polka circuit through Stellenbosch.
To my shock I was informed that you have picked up that I ‘cut and paste’ my newsletter. So before it lands up un the Sunday tabloids, I can admit that it is true. I actually thought that I was quite a wisskid to even just master that!!!
Seriously though, the AGM will be held at the First Gordons Bay Scout Hall in Drama street SOMERSET WEST, on the 19th of October 2009 at 19h00 sharp !
Anyone wishing to have a discussion point on the agenda, please contact myself or Charles Nessbitt.
The map to the hall and the agenda will be posted on the blog as soon as we have finalised it.
No news on the WPCA/PPA front.
I shall keep you updated
Just a reminder that the ONE TONNER will be incorparated as a training ride for the DC. So remember to enter and arrive in your WANNABEE KIT
Check the Dirtopia website and the PPA websites for the latest in racing and fun ride fixtures.
Wannabee Entry forms for club membership are available at Malans new shop and Helderberg Cycle world
Please put the blog address on your computer as a hotspot
http://www.wanna-b-team.blogspot.com/
Our official e-mail address is wannabteam@gmail.com
Yours in cycling
Danie Morkel
0845133246
morkelwade@telkomsa.net

