SuperSport.com News | Cycling

Sunday, January 13, 2008





Hi everyone,

Nog n week verby. Some beautiful days and some pretty breezy ones as well. I suppose pretty normal for this time of the year. Some of the weather experts are predicting an earlier than usual winter, remains to be seen.

Good turnouts the last week or two. Just a reminder that we are, believe it or not, starting to loose daylight time already, so dem lights please. Back and front and bright reflective clothing if possible.

This weekend saw two major events on our local calendar take place. The Total sports challenge from G/bay and the Wiesenhoff 24hr MTB challenge. I don’t have any official results yet but I am led to believe that several of the clubs members partook and did well. Check the results I suppose this coming week.

The scheduled INFO Meeting for the end of the month is still in place. At this point in time the date is 28/1/8 (Monday). Start time 6.30pm and venue the Methodist church in Coronation ave.

Please guys/dolls as many as possible teenwoordig asseblief. I will post another reminder next week.

Just a reminder to the Steering Comm. of our get together today at 6.30pm (De Hoop).

Using daylight time is important so let start the weekday mornings rides tomorrow 15/1 at 5.30am for 1hr. The Argus program will kick in most probably around the beginning of Feb but will confirm a date later.

Several of the club members are training for the Epic which as u know is due to start towards the end of March. Supposed to be harder, longer and tougher than the last one. Good luck to all of u.

Anything u want added let me know. Remember to keep tabs on our own Blogsite.

Go well,

ek