
Good Afternoon,
Just come back from CT and the roads are still pretty busy seeing as it’s supposed to be a long w/end with a normally massive exodus out of CT.
Not too much (I think) took place over this past week/end what with welcome rains making there presence felt. But there is a time for everything. I know of some that took part in a MTB race in pretty inclement weather, rather them than me. I must be getting old.
Appears as if we will be having a clear day tomorrow for the King of The Mountain climb, and I hope there will be many there. Don’t worry about giving your weight away, I won’t say anything it’s just that your bike is overweight at this point in time. Time it went on a diet.. U can start off by trimming the wheel rims. Half a kilo saved on the wheels means double the actual saving on the road (according to the experts) so why not start there?
The Blog seems to be coming on fine and please don’t be shy to become involved. Pics of u cycling somewhere or an interesting bit of news that u would like to share with everyone would be more than welcome. REMEMBER, u as members of the Wannabees are going to make it work, worthwhile, meaningful and interesting---- so please how about some input.
Maybe we must pick on a couple of subjects. Be innovative let me know. For example we have quite a few Star Athletes of Yesteryear amongst us. Maybe they would like to share some of there successes with us. Maybe old pics of Guess Who??. I don’t know help me!!
Go Well,
ek

