
Morning everyone,
Weather not quite knowing what it wants to do. Pretty warm then blustery and pretty nippy. Change of season I suppose. It won’t be too long now and I suppose I will be complaining about the heat and howling South Easter, not to mention the invasion from up north.
A good turnout once again this past w/end. Quite a few Wannabees did us proud at Worcester on Sat. Really thought we were going to be on the podium but alas Michel decided to SIT UP in the final sprint and not get involved in the finish rat race. This decision turned out to be quite sensible. A number took a tumble after the line. Well done to Wendy, Elsa, Annaline, Erna, Ehrich and Stephan who also did well. Pretty good turnout for the first PPA ride of the season.
NB. Before I forget. It would appear that there are still cyclists that are not receiving the mail (very few I think). Please, if u have not received a mail by Wednesday give me a call.
AND
The start times as announced last week are at 6.30am for both Sat and Sun until further notice.
With regards to the Kit and donation, for those that have ordered and contributed already MANY THANKS.
Pending additional orders Pieter would like to start the production run some time this week. So, should u need kit please contact Pieter ASAP.
This W/end will see the DC teams do another back to back. Most probably in the region of 100km per ride. Weather permitting.
Go well,
ek

